There are many Tampa Bay area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a free property valuation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (813)359-8990 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.
- Metropolitan Ministries: This local charity helps the homeless population here in Tampa. We volunteer on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and during times when they need extra help. This organization doesn't just give - they work to help those who have had bad luck get back on their feet again in the hopes that they might live a sustainable life.
- Julie Weintraub's Hands Across the Bay: Our co-founder Angela Duncan will be a featured celebrity dancer in the Dancing with the Stars event this organization is hosting in October. Hands Across the Bay gives to disadvantaged children and helps victims of domestic violence. They have done some truly remarkable things.
- Children's Miracle Network: This is a partner of RE/MAX, which contributes money from every closing. Children's Miracle Network helps disadvantaged kids who have no way to receive the medical help they need.
- Children's Home in Tampa: This organization cares for foster children. We've supported their Christmas events for the last few years, and plan to continue doing so.
- Wounded Warrior Project: As the son and brother of veterans, this organization is near and dear to Andrew Duncan. This program offers assistance to soldiers who have returned from war.
- Tampa YMCA: Our contributions help kids that couldn't otherwise be members. Andrew Duncan also coaches his daughter's basketball team and gives his time to various other events.
If you have any questions about our charitable work or, more importantly, if you would like to learn more about how you can donate your time or money to these fantastic organizations, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We want you to help us help Tampa!